UX Big Ideas is committed to protecting your privacy. Collection, use, disclosure
For further information about the collection and use of your personal information, please contact UX Big Ideas at 133 5e Avenue, Montreal, Quebec, H4G 2Y8 or email email@example.com
Only Collect What’s Necessary
- The personal information you provide will only be used to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use that is directly related to that purpose.
- UX Big Ideas only collects the personal information that is necessary for the service(s) you are seeking from the Website.
Your Personal Information is Safeguarded
- Information is kept only as long as necessary for the purposes it was collected and for any legal requirements, after which it is destroyed in a timely and secure manner.
- Access is restricted to authorized personnel who need the information to perform their duties.
- UX Big Ideas work processes ensure that personal information is not disclosed to unauthorized parties.
- Electronic data in UX Big Ideas computer systems
isprotected against unauthorized access and the data is transmitted over secured networks.